Good Seasons salad dressing knockoff
An all good ingredients dry salad dressing mix: Not only bursting with flavor, but healthy as well, especially if you use organic ingredients. Mix up the dry ingredients, use some for a bottle of dressing today and save the rest for next time.
Servings: 4 bottles of dressing
Dry dressing mix
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 1 TB onion powder
- 2 TB dried oregano flakes
- 1 tsp basil flakes
- 1 TB parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp celery salt or celery seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 TB sea salt
- 2 TB water
- 1/4 cup vinegar red wine or apple cider
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together and store in a jar for future use.
- Add 2 tablespoons of dressing mix and wet ingredients (water, mix, vinegar, oil) in a jar or cruet (the Good Seasons ones are great). Shake well and let sit for 15 minutes so dry ingredients to soften (can be kept in the fridge to thicken).
- Pour some over salad and toss.
- Refrigerate any leftover dressing.