Post coming soon.
- 2 lbs Chicken, cut in small pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 4 Celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 4 Medium tomatoes, chopped
- 7 c Chicken broth
- 1 tsp Curry powder, or to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Brown chicken in soup pot. Remove and set aside.
- Saute onions, carrot, celery, pepper and garlic until soft.
- Remove from heat and add curry, tomatoes and stock.
- Return to heat, heat to boiling and simmer for 1.45 hours, stirring occasionally. Vent the lid during last 30 minutes to thicken the broth.