Garden Harvest Vegetable Lasagna
I made an 8x8 Pyrex baking dish full from the recipe below and cut it into 6 good-sized pieces. I love to serve this with a nice salad and some bread, whether traditional or keto.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 cups sliced or julienned vegetables of your choice Onions, mushrooms, squash, carrots, peppers, etc.
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 raw egg
- 1 tsp Dried oregano and parsley
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 2 zucchini (noodle substitute) sliced lengthwise, 1/4" or less thick
- 2 cups pasta sauce of your choosing 365 Brand Sun Dried Tomato & Basil is highly recommended
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red wine Not for the recipe, but for you. Well, ok, you can add some to the sauce if you want. :-)
Sauté your vegetables of choice in the olive oil. When limp, add the pasta sauce.
Mix together ricotta, egg and seasonings.
Add some sauce to the bottom of your baking dish. Put down a layer of zucchini, a layer of the ricotta mix, sauce and then mozzarella. Repeat until you run out of ingredients.
Bake at 350° until the lasagna is bubbling and the top layer of mozzarella is browned, about 45 minutes.